- Pin 1 (Square hole) GND
- Pin 2 5V
- Pin 3 LED1 (Optional. Connect to external LED using a 330R resistor)
- Pin 4 LED2 (Optional. Connect to external LED using a 330R resistor)
- Pin 5 IEC CLK (IEC Pin 4)
- Pin 6 IEC DATA (IEC Pin 5)
- Pin 7 IEC ATN (IEC Pin 3)
Configure ID (Optional)
- Default ID8
- Short 3-4 ID9
- Short 1-2 ID10
- Short 1-2 and 3-4 ID11
The ID can also be changed in the software, see sd2iec documentation.
Connecting buttons (Optional)
- Pin 1 GND
- Pin 2 PREV
- Pin 3 NEXT
The SD2IEC hardware is based on the m1284p SW2 model.
- Download the latest binary from sd2iec.de website.
- Copy the correct bin file to the SD card.
- Power on the device. The internal LED’s (And external LED’s if fitted) will flash for a few minutes during the upgrade.