TL866 27C322/160/800/400 EPROM Programming Adapter
This adapter converts the pin-outs of the following EPROMs to the 27C4096 which can then be programmed using the TL866 USB programmer.
- 27C400 – Single 512KB file, set Bank Select to 0
- 27C800 – Two 512KB file segments, use Bank Select 0/1
- 27C160 – Four 512KB file segments, use Bank Select 0/1/2/3
- 27C322 – Eight 512KB file segments, use Bank Select 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Insert the programming adapter into the TL866 with the socket handles adjacent to each other. Insert the EPROM into the lowest possible position in the adapter with pin 1 nearest the handle. (See picture)
Set the rotary switch to the appropriate position, depending on which EPROM you are programming.
- 27C400: program entire 512Kb in one pass.
- 27C800: program in 2 (two) 512Kb passes.
- 27C160: program in 4 (four) 512Kb passes.
- 27C322: program in 8 (eight) 512Kb passes.
For example if you are programming the 27C800 you will have 2 x 512Kb files
• Program the second file with rotary switch in position 1